BCH has two state-of-the-art manufacturing locations in Faridabad and Rudrapur employing modern manufacturing techniques, quality assurance systems and well-equipped design, tool room and R&D facilities.
The company’s plant in Faridabad (near Delhi) was established in 1968 and is located in a covered area of over 2,50,000 square feet, employing about 700 personnel.
The BCH Rudrapur manufacturing facility setup in 2010 has been designed to be comparable with the world best manufacturing facilities for electrical products.
BCH has invested in the most modern equipment to ensure world-class production at its facilities
- One of the country best tool-room facilities in LV Switch-gear
- A paint-shop that is unparalleled outside the auto industry
- Enclosures manufacturing facility with the latest CNC and PU gasket machines
Completely integrated plant for control gear & switch-gears
- Moulding shop
- Manufacturing & plastic shop
- Press Shop for lamination & press components
- Contact welding shop
- Coil winding shop
Modern CNC fabrication shop
- CNC Turret Punch Presses
- CNC bending machines
- Welding & grinding shop
- Fully automated eco friendly (ROHS compliant) powder coating booth with multiple reciprocating application guns.
- European PU gasket machine with raw material sourced only from Europe
- Ensuring complete reliability of PU gasket quality
State of the art modern tool room
- Moulds and press for manufacturing all kinds of plastic parts
- Design requirement armed with Pro-E & AutoCAD software
- Latest spark erosion EDM machine from Europe
- Wire cut machine from japan
- Electrode making machines from Europe with positioning system
- Milling & grinding machine with centre less grinder from Europe